This company is horrible, their merchandise is very tiny and dead and finally they will not honor any guarantee that they state.Do not waste your money and time with these crooks.

Two years now I have been scammed. So don't go thru this buy plants, flowers, seeds but not from this Burgess Seed and Plant co.

The plants that they claim to be 2 years old are as large as a small toothpick.When plants arrive dead they tell you to wait months that they are not dead just "dormant" but by then they state that there is no warranty for replacement or refund.

Review about: Burgess Seed And Plant Company Plant.

Had an Experience with Burgess Seed And Plant Company?

Comments

Harpers Ferry, West Virginia, United States #857311

What the last complaint sated it true.It's happen to me last year.

No wonder it was cheats to order the plant R the same as Summer cor.They sent U a stick for a roses n the plant R either dead of so small it never did grown.money wasted.

Dimeo Farms - do not buy here. Dimeo Farms "http://davesgarden.com/products/gwd/c/7646/ i only wish i had read these before placing my order with DiMeo Farms in hammonton NJ. I have the same complaints as everyone else posting on the site above...." Read more Trugreen - Really PISSED at Truegreen Trugreen "We have been customers of True Green got many years. In the beginning the service was ok. Our lawn did improve. The second year it appeared to get better. As..." Read more Trugreen - Awful service by lawn care company Trugreen "...I had them (Trugreen) for more than a year and when I started to notice that my grass wasn't looking good I decided to call them..." Read more Dimeo Farms - Blueberry Plant Review Dimeo Farms "They sent me sticks w/exposed roots. They agreed to exchange for potted, then changed their minds & threatened to have the police waiting for me. They kept referencing their terms..." Read more Rockport - Worst product and even worst customer service - their shoe has caused damage/ injury to my ankle Rockport "This is what I wrote to Rockport: I am really surprised that rather than looking at the issue where your product has caused an injury, your response is purely focussed..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more American Red Cross - Hurricane Relief Lies from the Red Cross American Red Cross "In August 2017 , Southern Texas was hit with Hurricane Harvey. While this hurricane did not produce high winds , it did , drop tremendous amounts of rain that buried..." Read more