So I only purchased 2 apple trees from this company back in early March.Didn't get them til late May, after an email inquiring about my order like 4 days before.

2 dried up sticks attached to dried up roots in a sealed plastic bag. Thought to myself are you F'ing kidding me! Kinda envisioned receiving them like if you bought roses. Roots in dirt wrapped in a heavy plastic.

Tops allowed to breathe. I wrapped the roots in dampened paper towels because I had to leave for work and didn't have the time to get them in pots or the ground. But the next day I did just that. A month later and nothing.

Out $20 or so.Going to just buy a couple different apples and try from scratch from the seeds.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $20. This person is overall dissatisfied with Burgess Seed And Plant Company. The most disappointing about granny smith apple tree at Burgess Seed And Plant Company was recieved dead plants Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Burgess Seed And Plant Company.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Landscaping and Gardening category for more informed decision or compare Burgess Seed And Plant Company to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Burgess Seed And Plant Company?

Comments