Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

Checking on order

My orders #129**** ****

1 answer
I do not know my order number for certain. I sent a check for $30.35 in April. It was cashed April 16th. We need our seed or we need a refund Quickly. George Jones PO Box 34 Tipton, KS 67485 Thank you
View
AdvertisementsSome advertisers may pay us for this ad to appear on our website or provide us with a referral fee. Our content is free because we may earn a commission if you purchase products after clicking ads on our website.

Am in need of a catalog

by Rosanne

A. In need of a catalog so I can order some things so where can I sing up for one please

View

Do you charge my account before shipping or when order is shipped?

by Inman

I would like to place an order for fall planting and want to know if charges are taken from my bank account before item is shipped or when it is shipped.

View

Status on order 131960 placed on May 28th 2020. Where are our trees, etc.?

by Annora

Order 131960. Where is our order!? Please respond .

View

I am wanting to plant a Meyer Lemon Tree on my deck. Do you have a container big enough and with special helps to water it?

by Simpson

I have your catalogue but don't have pots and containers in it.

View

Help! Two of my blue spruce are mildewed!

Ordered ten. Haven’t opened them all but two of the four I did open have mildew.

I can smell and see it! How can I cure them? Should I still plant them? Will the mildew spread?

Will they die? Not your fault but I need advice!!

Larry Taylor

According to Burgess Seed and Plant Company guarantee, if you are dissatisfied with any merchandise, return it together with the original shipping label within 1 year of receipt for a free replacement. Replacement guarantee is void unless the original shipping label is returned. For a refund of the purchase price, return the item and the original shipping label, with the correct postage affixed, within 14 days of receipt.

View

I purchased 4 plants. 3 are already dead. May I get a replacement.

In March we received 4 dwarf cherry's Three died. Stillp born

Larry Taylor
According to Burgess Seed and Plant Guarantee if any item you purchased from them does not live, for a free replacement just return the original shipping label along with your written request within 1 year of receipt. If you are dissatisfied with any merchandise, return it together with the original shipping label within 1 year of receipt for a free replacememnt. Replacement guarantee is void unless the original shipping label is returned. For a refund of the purchase price, return the item and the original shipping label, with the correct postage affixed, within 14 days of receipt.

plants

by Torah

how and were can o look up certain item #

delivery

by Navid

when can i expect delivery? ordered in april??

Pink Muhly Grass #N7970

by Damani

How tall is it when it is shipped?

citron

by Jajuan

I looking for citron tree ,Do you have citron tree?

View

We bought some dwf burning bush fm you. Which end goes in the ground. The fizzy end or the bare end? Thanks

by Obert

My wife thinks the fuzzy end is not the root ball. Is she right? Thanks

Questions 12