50 views
1.8

What a scam.... I ordered over $100 in plants and seed in July 2020.

By August 2020 I received the seed portion of my order. I called them to follow up with the rest of my order, understanding shipping is delayed due to the pandemic, and they told me they should be shipping out my plants in September.

September comes and goes and nothing. Emails exchanged, calls made, and finally I told them to cancel and refund my order. Out of the blue I receive some of my plants in late October, but still not all.

They shipped my plants in a BAG!!! My plants came in the mail in a BAG! I called to complain of the state I had received them, broken branches, torn and tattered leaves, and to inquire where my refund was for the part of my order that was still outstanding. They said my remaining order would ship in Spring 2021 and I said, no.

I have since called twice more, apparently my order has been pulled for a refund, but not yet entered into their system?

For some reason that takes over a month to do. There is no timeline they can give me for when my the refund request will be entered into their system and when they do enter it, it will take 30+ days before they refund me. At this point I am not expecting to receive a refund at all.

Their customer service reps, while nice, have no information to provide. "I don't know" is all they say.

Product or Service Mentioned: Burgess Seed And Plant Company Plant.

Preferred solution: Partial refund for goods not received .

Comments