Verified Reviewer

LET THE BUYER BEWARE...On 4/15/20, I ordered 4 plants including shipping for $43.95 (order number 128****) from Burgess that were received on 5/23/20. One plant did not bloom and one plant sent was the wrong plant.

You can not contact Burgess via telephone. You can not contact Burgess via email. You can only contact Burgess via their website. On 6/15/20, I contacted Burgess to send me 2 replacement plants.

On 6/21/20, I contacted Burgess for a status update. On 6/24/20, Burgess said they'd send a refund if I forwarded the original mailing label and note via USPS. On 6/26/20, I mailed the requested information via USPS. On 6/30/20, the USPS delivered the requested information for a refund.

On 7/6/20, I contacted Burgess via their website for a status update. On 7/8/20, Burgess informed me they could not find my mailing and were looking for it.

On 7/8/20, I sent a copy of my request for a refund via the Burgess website. As of 7/11/20, I still have not heard from or received my refund of $23.26...LET THE BUYER BEWARE...

User's recommendation: LET THE BUYER BEWARE - Do not order from this company.

Comments