Good thing I didn't rely on this company for my garden because nothing grew that they sent me. The seeds I received never came up, so I had to replant using Gurney's seeds and plants and guess what they grew.

I will never order from Burgess again two years in a row I've had bad luck with thing coming up. so if anyone wants to have a garden turn out good then get it somewhere else!

They want me to send back things that didn't grow or were dead hummmm I'm not digging seeds up and I don't save my label on my box, so I can send back stuff! When, as far as I'm concerned it should be good.

User's recommendation: Don't order from Burgess.

Burgess Seed And Plant Company Cons: Poor quality of items and lousy service.

Comments

Ogden
#1928295

I have written 3 times with a request for replacement plants. The first time they said they were sorry I hadn’t sent them the original shipping label, but I had.

The second time they said they had no record of receiving my shipping label which was enclosed again and resent in the second mailing. I attempted to scan and email the request again. They said they couldn’t open the pdf file because it was a “security risk.” I then confirmed the mailing address, and mailed the request for the third time. A month later I checked in, and they claimed they had no record of receiving the 3rd letter.

I asked them if I could fax the letter.

No response yet. My experience- 6 months so far -and counting.

Burgess Seed And Plant Company Reviews