171 views

I placed an order a month ago for grape plants and fruit trees. Their website said allow 1-2 weeks for processing, 3 weeks later I still had not received anything.

I checked my order status on their website, and it shows that my order has never been shipped. I called the phone number at the top of their web-page and never got an answer, it just rang and rang. I sent an e-mail, asking why they have not shipped my order. I received no reply.

In the past week, I've tried to call numerous times, and I've sent many e-mails, the phone never gets answered, and I've had absolutely no response to the e-mails.

I've now threatened to register a complaint with the BBB and the IL state attorney general, and still no reply. Will never do business with these people again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Burgess Seed And Plant Company Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

i have been calling the company for a few weeks about a order phone is discontinued and I want my money if no one can get me some answeres please

I've had the same experience. My order is going on 7 weeks old.

Burgess Seed And Plant Company Reviews