I emailed an order to Burgess Seed and Plant Co. on 9/1/2012, received my order on 9/17/2012, but the order was missing 2 trees and the shipping label was marked that they were in there.

Also, none of the free items were in the order either, but I just really wanted what I paid for. I immediately tried to call them, to make them aware the order was not correct. After 2 days of busy signals, I gave up and emailed them, that took another three days for them to tell me to send the label and a message telling them what the problem was. That was mailed on Sept.

21st, and I have heard nothing from Burgess since. I have tried to call them to get the status of my order, but as usual the line is busy, so I have emailed them again, and am waiting for a reply.

I told the email person I would like a refund for the merchandise not received, if it is not her by next week. Weather is changing and we are running out of planting time.

Review about: Burgess Seed And Plant Company Plant.

Comments