Contact Burgess Seed And Plant Company

02:51 AVG CALL DURATION
0% ISSUES RESOLVED

Customers Contact Burgess Seed And Plant Company to Ask about:

Request for Information:

• “When can i get my plants I order”
  • “When can i get my plants I ordered”
  • “I have not received my $300.00 order nor can I get my money refunded.”

Shipping and Delivery:

• “Status of delivery”
  • “Delivery date”

Refund:

• “Dead bushes refund me please”

Return/ Replace:

• “Maybe they were supposed to be blue white and red on One Tree my tree is pojkblooming it is all pinkish red. I sent in last May for all my replacement plants because most of them did not even Sprout one week. I sent and every label I had. You sent me”

Product/ Service:

• “Bad quality tree”

Other:

• “Trying to order”
  • “Plants didnt grow”
  • “Sedum roots didnt produce”

Burgess Seed And Plant Company Rating Stats

Shipping Service, Delivery Service, Customer Care

Top 5 Burgess Seed And Plant Company Products

Plant, Tree, Sedum Plant, Plum Tree, Seeds

Top 5 Likes about Burgess Seed And Plant Company

Every order i have placed with them has arrived complete, Variety, Operators were polite, N a, Catalog variety

Top 5 Dislikes about Burgess Seed And Plant Company

Customer service, Dead plants no refund, Bad to do business with, Lied to about dead plant replacement, Very very poor customer service

Summary

Burgess Seed and Plant Company offers several kinds of plants, bulbs and flower seeds. In fact it has a large inventory with all variations within. The store has a comprehensive website for all its customers to have a look at what they have on offer. Burgess Seed and Plant Company has a wide catalog for all its visitors to select from. One can select a variety of trees from Burgess such as Dawn Redwoods, Royal Empress Tree, Weeping Cherry, Sugar Maple, Lombardy Poplar, Scarlet Red Maple, Pink Mist Smoke tree among much more. Burgess Seed and Plant Company also sells the most fragrant roses of different types and colors. One can choose among blooming roses, climbing roses, and the weeping tree roses. Burgess sells shrubs and hedges as well. From Boxwood, Purple leaf plum hedge, Purple lilac hedge, Douglas Fir hedge. They also carry a huge amount of fruit trees too.

Burgess Seed And Plant Company reviews and complaints

Burgess Seed And Plant Company is ranked 80 out of 567 in Landscaping and Gardening category

Payment Methods

VISA

Edit Description
Show

Burgess Seed And Plant Company Stats

Filter Reset Filter by range.
Level of detail.

Number of Reviews

No reviews for this period.

Number of Comments

No comments for this period.

Number of Calls

No calls for this period.

Compare Burgess Seed And Plant Company to

84 reviews
1.4
Show

Top Rated Reviews

Do you have something to say about Burgess Seed And Plant Company? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup