179 views

I purchased $100 worth of plants from Burgess seed and plants . After numerous phone inquiries the entire month of May we finally got them the first part of June. There were no planting instructions, no shipping invoice either. The plants looked terrible but I tried to be optimistic and planted them anyway. And silly me, I tossed the box the plants came in away without removing the shipping label . I did get an invoice from them finally but that was not good enough when I complained about the fact that none of their plants came up. I see that they have on their website about keeping that shipping label but I ordered from the catalog and never saw that warning. And since the order came with no paperwork there was no warning anywhere on or in the box . DO NOT order from this company, they are dishonest and cheat customers out of their money. And they do not care either that they cheat by mailing people dead or dying plants.

Product or Service Mentioned: Burgess Seed And Plant Company Plant.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Location: Gowanda, New York