Burgess Seed And Plant Company - Burgess Seed and Plant Co.

This is a very bad company. They have 9 other similar ones, in their "family". If i had been able to read all of the negative comments about this company, i would NEVER have ordered from them. i spent nearly $300 on dead plants, but that's not the worst thing. That, is all the hard work and time I spent trying to get them to grow. I followed their directions, completely. Not only did they look bad, but they smelled like ammonia. They were moldy and broken up and the roots were indistinguishable from the stems! Tell everyone you know, and be sure to check out Dave's garden website for the sister companies, so you don't order from them, either!

Not only does Burgess send out nonviable plants, but they refuse to do any warranty replacements unless you can provide the "original shipping label." I called them and found that their clerk could see the original order on her computer screen, but she insisted that she have the "original shipping label" as a proof of purchase. Of course, she was looking at the proof of purchase as she sat there.

This is a really, really bad outfit that would deny warranty service when they already know that they shipped to the customer. She even correctly identified what I had bought!

@PissedConsumer23123

I sent them pictures of the Blackberrys Prime Art 45. along with the original shipping label.

Put two stamps on it and now there telling me they they have not got it. So I'm loosing *** growing season . E- Mailing . Calling.

Now there telling me to wright to someone In charge Grace Avery.

. So I guess that's next.

View more comments (1)