1.5K views

THESE PEOPLE ARE CROOKS.... I ORDERED SOME PLANTS FROM THEM- AFTER SEVERAL MONTHS HAD PASSED I RECEIVED AN EMPTY ENVELOPE WITH SOME FREE PACKETS OF SEEDS AND NOTHING MORE-- I CONTACTED THEM AND WAS TOLD TO SEND EVERYTHING BACK INCLUDING THE ORIGINAL PACKAGING(WHICH IN ITSELF IS STRANGE) I DID EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED WAS NOT REFUNDED THE SHIPPING CHARGES EITHER WAY -I AM GOING TO MAKE A DISPUTE WITH MY CC COMPANY- THEIVES LIKE THIS WILL CONTINUE TO GET AWAY WITH THIS KIND OF THING IF WE DON'T STEP UP AND BRING ATTENTION TO IT..YOU JUST MIGHT SAY I AM PIASSED OFF........

Product or Service Mentioned: Burgess Seed And Plant Company Plant.

Location: Los Angeles, California

Comments

I have not had a bad delivery yet.

I agree I made a significant purchase and it has been two months. I emailed them two weeks ago and their reply was "it will be sent in a week or two.

I have not heard from them after or before that reply.

Royal Dutch Bulbs should never ever be purchased from. They have terrible products and make any kind of return or refund impossible.

I received a shipment today (I had forgotten how poor their quality control was) and some bulbs were rotten to the point of being mushy.

They make it impossible to return - lots of little rules and you have to pay for reshipment. They are shameless rip-off artists.

Burgess Seed And Plant Company Reviews